Thursday, October 29, 2015

Dance Blog 10/29/15

Knowledge of sequence: We all did great at remembering our dance. Everyone of us know and have memorized the dance!!!

Time: We were together and had great timing in the dance on all of our moves.

Space: Our spacing was very good and we were spread out while we were dancing.

Energy: We all had good energy but I need to work on having even more energy when we are testing.

Expression: I could have done more facial expressions but my group still had good energy and we smiled.

Precision: We had good precision as a group of dancers...We were all together in this video and our moves were accurate.

Technique: Our technique was very good we had pointed toes and our double turns looked sharp. Our leaps looked good but I believe that I need to work on getting my back leg higher...

Ensemble: We dance great as a group, our movements are together and we enjoy dancing together.

Creativity and Preparation: We have great creativity and preparation. This dance looks great and we were prepared for our performances!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment